Data Privacy Statement
I. Name and contact data of persons responsible for data processing
This data privacy statement applies for data processing by
Orban Consulting Holding GmbH
Tel. +49 8151 77429 750
Fax +49 8151 77429759
II. Collection and storing of personal data as well as nature and purpose of its use
1.) Visit to our website
When you access our website www.orbanconsulting.de, the browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will temporarily be stored in a so-called logfile. The following information is recorded without your assistance and will be stored until its automated deletion:
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- date and time of access to our website,
- name and URL of the file obtained,
- website, from which the access is carried out (referrer URL),
- browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The following data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- provision of a smooth connection to our website
- provision of a comfortable use of our website
- analysis and system security and system stability, and
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”). Our legitimate interest results from the purposes for data collection indicated above. On no account we will use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
2.) Use of our contact form
In case of any questions, we offer to you the opportunity to contact us via a contact form provided by us on our website. For this purpose, we require a valid email address, so that we know the sender of the inquiry as well as to enable us to answer the inquiry. Further specifications regarding personal data can be made voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of making contact with us is effected according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given approval.
Personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your inquiry.
III. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties only for purposes indicated as hereinafter.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if
- you explicitly approved of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure of your personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims, and if there is no reason that you have a prevailing interest worthy of protection regarding the non-disclosure of your data,
- a statutory obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO exists, and
- this is statutorily admissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the handling of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie stores information in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, it does not mean that we directly receive knowledge of your identity.
In order to optimize the usability of our website, we use temporary cookies which will be stored on your terminal device for a defined period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, the temporary cookie recognizes that you have visited our website before and it also recognizes what keywords you entered and settings you carried out during your last visit to our website, so that you do not have to enter these keywords and/or make these settings again.
Data processed by way of cookies are necessary for the purposes indicated to preserve our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in a way, so that no cookies can be stored on your computer or that a notification will always appear on your computer screen before a new cookie will be created. A complete deactivation, however, can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
V. Rights of parties involved
You have the right
- to obtain information about your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 DSGVO. You particularly have the right to obtain information on purposes of data processing, category of personal data, category of recipients towards whom your data were or will be disclosed, the period of time planned for storage of your data; the right to correct, delete, and limit the processing of your data or a right to object to the processing of your data; the right to complain, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us as well as the existence of an automated decision making including profiling and significant information regarding its details;
- to claim the correction of your incorrect personal data or completion of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to claim the deletion of your personal data stored by us according to Art. 17 DSGVO if it is not necessary to process your personal data for the exercise of the right to freedom of opinion and right to information, to fulfill legal obligations, for reasons of public interest, or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to claim the limitation of processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO if you contradict the correctness of your personal data, if your personal data are illegitimately processed but you reject the deletion of your personal data and we do not need your personal data any longer, but you need your personal data to assert, exercise or defend your legal claims, or if you have logged an objection against the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to claim the receipt of your personal data you provided in a structured, common and machine-parsable format or the disclosure of your personal data to another responsible person according to Art. 20 DSGVO;
- to object at any time according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to the approval you gave us. The consequence is that we must not continue data processing of your personal data in the future which was based on your approval, and
- to complain at a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 DSGVO. You can contact the supervisory authority at your usual residence or workplace or our place of business. The competent supervisory authority at our place of business is Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit in Baden Württemberg,
Königstrasse 10 a
Postfach 10 29 32
Tel.: +49 711/615541-0
Fax: +49 711/615541-15
VI. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 DSGVO for reasons resulting from your special situation or if your objection concerns direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without your giving reasons of a special situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection you can send an email to
VII. Data security
During your visit to our website, we use the commonly used SSL procedure (secure socket layer) in connection with the respective highest encryption stage supported by your browser. It is usually a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize whether an individual page of our website is transmitted by way of encryption when you can see an icon of a key or lock in the lower status bar of your browser.
Moreover, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against coincidential or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or illegitimate access by third parties. Our security measures will be continuously improved according to respective technological development.
VIII. Actuality and modification of our data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid in the version of May 2018.