Persistent losses and liquidity bottlenecks are placing a burden on your company and your own measures have not been effective? A complete restructuring can solve the problem.
When persistent losses weaken a company, a complete restructuring is often the only remaining possibility. We analyze all factors and processes with a view to achieving sustainable improvements. Subsequently, we implement the results together with you and support you throughout the entire change process.
Our range of services in restructuring includes:
- Preparation of restructuring reports
- Restructuring with deployment of a plant manager / managing director from our team
- Gradual handover to the new office-holder
Our measures allow us to achieve:
- Reduction in costs for personnel, overhead, and procurement
- Liquidity management taking financial resources, inventories, receivables, and liabilities into account
- Productivity enhancement and reduction of rejection
One site of a multinational industrial company has been burdened by increasing losses for years. These losses are due to a continuously decreasing order backlog and high fluctuations in capacity utilization. Very assertive employee representatives and networks with local decision-makers and suppliers that have grown over time have hampered cost reductions.
- External staffing of the purchasing manager position and launch of a cost reduction program
- Dialogue with the works council and the trade unions
- Introduction of a work time account system
- Downsizing of 350 employees
- Expansion of sales activities
Results after 18 months of project duration:
- Achievement of break-even
- Productivity improvement by 14%
- Overhead reduction of EUR 1.5 million (in addition to cost savings in personnel expenses and cost of materials)